Friday, January 14, 2011

golddigger...


Just look at all these beautiful golden object's!
I went from gold to silver few years ago,
but now I'm thinking,
should I go digging for some gold this year?


love the frame, love the lady...

like this a lot...

such a beautiful piece...

just take a look a these shoes...

wow...

beautiful colors...

a golden chandelier...

cupcakes make me happy...

Have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by.
auskula.

Sources : olsson&jenssen, heather bullard, brides-mag & tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I read all your beautiful posts. It's time to say hello. I'm starting to like gold and brass in the decorations again too. Variety is the spice of life.
    Have a nice weekend
    Best regards, Randi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and thank you Randi.
    Will be looking in your blog too.... ;)
    nice hearing from you,
    audur

    ReplyDelete