Monday, February 11, 2013

café au lait..

 Making these decorative bowls all the time now!!

My new "vintage" café au lait bowls
baked in the owen and ready to be used ;)
  














365+ from Ikea, is what I used for this one!


I'm holding seminars here in Iceland, teaching how to use my 
transfer pictures onto porcelain, (bowls, plate, tea cup etc.) 


Iv'e made six colors of this one, 
(two different colors on each ark (A4) of special transfer paper)

You will be able to buy both transfer pictures ( for your own DIY project ) 
and already decorated items on my Whendecorating web shop, 
 i.e. when the web shop is finally ready and open!!

...but in the mean time, 
you can always send me an email if you are interested
at whendecorating@gmail.com

Have a nice week...


4 comments:

  1. Hello, I have just found you via Pinterest. Your bowls are so pretty! Love Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah....these are the prettiest bowls EVER!
    Want,want,want.Could You possibly make me abigger one,for salads and stuff?????
    Writing for your shop,these made me crazy!!!!!
    Tovehugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Þessar eru geggjaðar, munstrið ofan í skálunum er ÆÐI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do I join the class to learn how to make these ? :)

    ReplyDelete